Did you know Valentine’s Day is three weeks away?! I feel like it was just Christmas! As I was planning a little Valentine’s day party for Peter and Caroline, it got me thinking about what I’ll have them wear for the festivities. Pink items can be tricky on boys, so I usually stick to a handsome button down shirt or a pink accent. Of course, it’s super easy to find pink for girls! As you can see, I’m a big fan of soft pink. That color always looks so sweet on a baby girl or toddler. Ooooh, I just can’t wait for Valentine’s Day cookie decorating with Peter and Caroline, and watching their little faces light up with joy!
Here are my top 12 pink items for your little ones to wear on Valentine’s Day!
- Button down oxford by Ralph Lauren
- Blush moccasins by Freshly Picked (at nordstrom.com)
- Sweater with scalloped trim by Peek Kids
- Box pleat dress by Beba Bean
- Heart pajamas by Petit Bateau (at diapers.com – 20% off)
- V-neck sweater by Ralph Lauren
- Jeggings by Tucker + Tate (at nordstrom.com)
- Ballerinas by Zara (launching soon)
- Bows by Free Babes Handmade (launching Jan 30th!)
- Oxford Stripe by E.Land Kids
- Knit hoodie by Beba Bean
- A line dress by OshKosh (at target.com)