- Easter chick: Lego
- Blossom bunny: Jellycat (sold at Diapers.com)
- Build-a-Bouquet: Green Toys
- Kids Easter apron and oven mitt: William Sonoma (on sale!)
- Flower cookie cutters: Meri Meri
- Animal noisemaker: Land of Nod
- Easter sticker book: Barnes and Noble
- Quacklin duck: Gund
- Palm-grip crayons: Crayola (sold at Diapers.com)
- Bunny barn carry case: Playmobil
- ‘Dance Bunny Dance’ book: Jellycat (sold at Nordstrom, find bunnies here)
- Hide ‘n squeak eggs : TOMY (sold at Walmart)
Easter is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited! It is one of my favorite holidays and it means good weather is coming soon! I can’t wait to share the joy with my kids this year. It’s fun to see Peter start understanding the meaning of holidays, now that he is three years old. He keeps asking me the cutest questions about the Easter bunny!
Happy Easter everyone and good luck grabbing cute gifts to fill those baskets!