Here are some fun ideas on what you can do with your tot(s) to celebrate our beautiful Earth this spring!
- Plant a flower or vegetable in the backyard and teach your little ones the importance of sun and water. If you don’t have a yard, use a plastic cup and watch your little seed grow daily! As you can see above, Peter loved digging and then covering our dahlia bulb with dirt. We’ll see if it grows 😉
- Visit your local botanic garden and explore what it has to offer. Here is a list the gardens in the United States.
- Check out a farm to see the baby animals, and your little ones may even be able to pet or feed the animals!
- Go to a local farmers market and have your tot pick out a new vegetable to try!
- Make a homemade bagel bird feeder with just a few ingredients. Hang it from a tree, and then step back to watch the birds (or squirrels) flock to the tasty treat your little ones created.