- Thermometer: Kinsa (I LOVE this thermometer! It is so easy to use with the smiley/sad face, and fun for the older kids to interact with!)
- Smart Sock: Owlet Care (This would have been so helpful with our first born son, Peter, because he was premature. I remember coming home from the NICU after a 2.5 week stay, and missing all the monitors to tell me that my little angel was safely sleeping.)
- Changing Station: Skip Hop
- Bassient: Snoo (35% off for the brand’s 1st birthday!)
- Bath Tub Support: Angelcare
- Tote organizer: ToteSavvy
- High Chair: OXO Tot
- Infant Car Seat: Nuna Pipa Lite
- Docking Sleeping Station: DockATot
So I started to review which baby products I needed to pull out of our storage room with the arrival of #3 coming… and it got me thinking about all the fun, innovative products that are now on the market. There are so many new inventions since we had Peter almost 4 years ago! It’s truly amazing! One thing I am super excited about is this lighter carseat (only 5.3 pounds)!! This is a definite must when I’ll be also carting around a 2 year old, 4 year old, and diaper bag.
I’m trying to convince my hubby that it is worth testing out the new Snoo bassinet! It sounds incredible and is also the safest bassinet on the market!! What do you think? It says risk free trial and it is 35% off right now!
Here are some other tried and true products that I’ll be using…
Rock ‘n Play Sleeper (particularly helpful if your baby has reflux and needs to sleep upright)
Breast Pump (I love that you can walk around while pumping! Because if you have more than one kid, you know that you won’t have the luxury of sitting still while pumping!)
Baby Bouncer (Super easy to pack up and lays flat, which makes it perfect for taking over to friends’ houses for dinner parties, etc.)
Travel Crib (I used this at home all the time with the other kids, so not just for travel.)
I can’t wait for our little guy to get here! What are your favorite baby products at the moment?